YIHUA-858AD+, YIHUA-858A Hot Air Rework Station
1. With the aluminum alloy casing and panel, YIHUA-858AD+ or YIHUA-858A hot air rework station is durable with high temperature resistance.
2. Its air gun is equipped with a quality brushless fan. The handle wire is made of silicone materials, which will not be damaged within 30s when on exposure to the 300℃ soldering iron.
3. The air gun handle applies ceramic skeleton heater. This heater is durable and offers high heating efficiency.
4. Handle tube and nozzles of this hot air rework station are made of high grade stainless steel. They come with good thermal conductivity and strong oxidation resistance.
5. Moreover, the air gun handle has the security protection function. When power on, the handle must be at frame, so that the hot air rework station can start working properly. This function can avoid the adverse consequences resulted from the handle misplacing.
|Operating Voltage||AC 220V±10% 50Hz|
|Working Condition||0 ~ 40℃ relative humidity < 80%|
|Storage Environment||-20 ~ 80℃ relative humidity < 80%|
|Dimensions||858A : 130*100*145mm;
|Temperature Range||100℃~ 450℃||100℃~ 450℃|
|Display Mode||LED digital display||---|
|Air Supply Mode||Brushless fan||Brushless fan|
|Air Volume||120L/min (Max.)||120L/min (Max.)|
|Temperature Stability||±10℃ (static state)||±15℃ (static state)|
|Temperature Correction Mode||PID Digital program calibrate||---|
|PID Temperature Correction Cycle||200ms||---|
|Heater||Ceramic skeleton heater||Ceramic skeleton heater|
Desoldering Station: 1pc
Air Gun Handle: 1pc
Nozzle: 3 (5mm, 8mm, 10mm)
IC Extractor: 1pc
Small Banner (for nozzle disassembly): 1pc
YIHUA-858AD+ or YIHUA-858A hot air rework station is extensively used for soldering SMD components, multi-pin IC, and circuit board components. It is commonly found in schools, laboratories, electronic production lines, mobile phone repair industry, home appliance maintenance departments, and so on.
Electronic Circuit Board Soldering Station | Programmable Digital Soldering Station | Solder Rework Station