2 in 1 Soldering Rework Station
When soldering electronic components, it is easy to make mistakes and this 2 in 1 soldering rework station equipped with a hot air gun and soldering iron is perfect for both soldering and de-soldering different components, including SOIC (small outline integrated circuit), CHIP cards, QFP(quad flat package), PLCC, (plastic leaded chip carrier), BGA (Ball Grid Array), and SMD (surface mounted device). The WEP-706 hot air rework station has stable hot air powered by air pump, allowing seamless work flow including disassembly, de-soldering, soldering, joint repairing, and jump wire soldering. This hot air rework station is capable of carrying out processes like heat shrinkage, drying, paint removal, debonding, thawing, pre-heating, rubber welding, and so on.
Our 2 in 1 hot air repair station is really simple to operate, making it a perfect choice for beginners, with different air nozzles on components with various dimensions available.
- WEP-706 Hot Air Rework Station The WEP-706 hot air rework station comes with a hot air gun and soldering iron. The stable hot air is powered by an air pump, which allows seamless workflow including disassembly, de-soldering, soldering, joint repairing, jump wire soldering, etc.
- WEP-862BD+ Hot Air Rework Station The WEP-862BD+ series hot Air rework station can de-solder and re-solder sophisticated circuit boards for laptops or smartphones. This series of digital hot air rework station is equipped with a high power soldering heater to pre-heat elements before soldering to reach higher production efficiency.
- WEP-898BD+ Hot Air Rework Station he WEP-898BD+ hot air rework station is an optimal welding solution for surface mounted devices, integrated chips with multiple pins, resistor-capacitors, binding posts, and printed circuit boards. The soldering iron adopts a high power heating core which also satisfies the requirements for large solder joints, difficult solder joints ...
- WEP-899D-II Hot Air Rework Station The WEP-899D-II hot air rework station comes with a hot air gun and soldering iron, suitable for soldering and de-soldering components of SOIC (small outline integrated circuit), CHIP card, QFP (quad flat package), PLCC (plastic leaded chip carrier), BGA (Ball Grid Array), and SMD (surface mounted device).
- WEP-952D+ Hot Air Rework Station The 952D+ rework station adopts an air pump with small airflow rate of 24~28L/min. It is matched with a small-diameter air source; the gentle hot air is good for small IC components or other components without blowing them away.
- WEP-992D 992D+ Hot Air Rework Station The 992D+ soldering iron adopts a high-quality heating coil, it has large power and fast heating up time, it also comes with a sleep mode, if you place the soldering iron on the stand for a set period, the soldering iron temperature will decrease to 200℃ to protect from overheating, this allows longer lifespan as well as energy saving.
- WEP-995D+ SMD Hot Air Rework Station The WEP-995D+ SMD Hot Air Rework Station adopts an air pump with an air flow rate of 120L/min and is usually matched with a large-diameter air nozzle to de-solder large soldering joints or IC components.
- The soldering iron is made from stainless steel and is equipped with a high-power heater for rapid heating with a long lifespan. The antistatic design prevents damage to components or circuit boards caused by static leakage.
- Latest PID (proportional integral derivative) controller to visualize the hot air gun temperature and soldering iron temperature.
- Realizes lead-free de-soldering for worker safety concerns and environmentally friendly performance.
- Temperature display mode changes between Celsius and Fahrenheit according to different markets.
- The hot hair gun has manual or automatic function according to specific situations. We recommend using the manual operation mode if you are continually using the air gun so as to save the heating up time for higher efficiency.
- The nickel-chromium heating coil adopts an aluminum skeleton to wind the coils, and it has an excellent shock absorption function, highly efficient heating speed, super long lifespan and great stability compared to traditional heating coils.
- Soldering iron and hot air gun wires are made of silicon material with great flexibility and thermal resistance. It also functions properly in extreme low-temperature environments without breaking.
- Temperature correction function: The rework station can automatically correct the temperature due to environmental changes or the replacing of the heating coil, solder iron or other components.